Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Name: Erica Scott


Name: Erica Scott

School: Huffman High School

Hobbies/ Interests: l love to sing, play the piano, act, and model. I also like volunteering, reading, and spending time with my family as well as attending church where I am active.

Extra-Curricular Activities: National Honor Society, SGA, HHS Ambassadors, Interact, Academic Bowl, Teens for Christ, HHS Chamber and Women’s Choir, Youth Leadership Academy

Future Plans: In the future I plan to attend college to prepare for law school. I would also like to pursue a career in singing and acting while remaining active with my church

Career/ Life goals: My career and life goals are very similar. I dream to be a successful as a singer/ actress while practicing law and building my relationship with God.

Other: Thank you for this great opportunity. Through this experience, you are allowing me to achieve my goals and turn my dreams into reality while daring to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment